JSE sector moves, company news and upcoming results / dividend outlook
JSE sector moves (25 to 29 September)
Source: IG charts
Company Results (25 to 29 September)
Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd (JO: CPIJ ): 1H24 results showed diluted EPS to have increased 8.9% from the same period of the prior year.
Spar Group Ltd (JO: SPPJ ): in its trading update from 1 October 2022 to 25 August 2023, guided that it has achieved total sales growth of 5.9% with mixed performances from the various business units.
Netcare Ltd (JO: NTCJ ): in its annual trading update, guided total paid patient days to have increased approximately 6.8% as compared with the previous year.
Barloworld Ltd (JO: BAWJ ): in its trading update or the eleven months to 31 August 2023, guided growth of 13% in EBITDA against the prior year’s comparative period.
Afrimat Limited (JO: AFTJ ): in its trading update or the six-month period ended 31 August 2023, expects EPS to be between 252.40c and 265.00c, as compared with 252.40c recorded in the previous year.
Attacq Ltd (JO: ATTJ ): FY23 results showed diluted EPS to have declined to 72.50c from 165.10c in the previous year.
Old Mutual Limited (JO: OMUJ ): 1H23 results, showed diluted EPS to have decreased 12.5% from the same period of the prior year.
Grand Parade Investments Ltd (JO: GPLJ ): FY23 results showed diluted EPS to have increased to 4.69c, from a loss per share of 0.15c in the previous year.
Ascendis Health Ltd (JO: ASCJ ): in its FY23 trading update, expects the loss per share from continuing operations to be between 42.50c and 51.90c, compared to a revised loss per share of 158.20c reported in the prior year.
Upcoming company results and dividends (2 to 6 October)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
saving salary wealth incmeLike 1