In this article we look at JSE sector moves, recent and upcoming results.
Source: IG charts
Recently released company news
- FirstRand Ltd (JO: FSRJ ): FY23 results, showed basic and diluted EPS to have increased by 11.0% from the prior year.
- African Rainbow Capital Investments Limited (JO: AILJ ): FY23 results, showed diluted EPS to have increased to 146.00c from 100.00c in the previous year.
- SA Corporate Real Estate Limited (JO: SACJ ): 1H23 results showed diluted EPS to have declined by 28.2% from the prior year’s comparative period.
- Metair Investments Limited (JO: MTAJ ): 1H23 results showed diluted EPS to have increased by 14.6% from the prior year’s comparative period.
- Growthpoint Properties Ltd (JO: GRTJ ): FY23 results showed diluted EPS of 68.87c, which compares with 232.14c in the previous year.
- Pan African Resources PLC (SA) (JO: PANJ ): annual results for the period ended 30 June 2023 showed basic and diluted EPS to have decreased 18.2% from the prior year.
- Attacq Ltd (JO: ATTJ ): in its FY23 trading update, expects distributable income per share (DIPS) to be between 70.70c and 72.20c, as compared with 62.80c in the previous year.
- Discovery Ltd (JO: DSBPp ): in its trading update for the year ended 30 June 2023, expects HEPS to be between 3% to 8% higher than in the previous year.
- Wilson Bayly Holmes-Ovcon Ltd (JO: WBOJ ): FY23 results, showed diluted EPS of R14.90, which compares with a loss per share of R40.62 in the previous year.
- Sun International Ltd (JO: SUIJ ): 1H23 results, showed diluted EPS to have increased 82.6% from the prior year’s comparative period.
- Transaction Capital Limited (JO: TCPJ ): in its trading update and pre-close operational update in respect of the year ending 30 September 2023, guided that tough economic conditions and restructuring initiatives have continued to impact earnings.
- City Lodge Hotels Ltd (JO: CLHJ ): FY23 results showed diluted EPS of 28.60c, which compares with 14.30c in the previous year.
Upcoming company results
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.