(Bloomberg) -- Divergent monetary policies are fueling sharp gains in the Australian dollar against its New Zealand peer, and analysts see the rally running well into 2021. A two-year high...
- Day's Range
- 1.0425 - 1.0466
- 52 wk Range
- 1.0276 - 1.0950
- Prev. Close
- Australian Dollar
- New Zealand Dollar
- 1-Year Change
* Dollar hit 5-1/2-year low against Swiss franc, 5-month low against yuan* Kiwi lags broad rally as easing expectations grow* AUD/NZD crosses 1.10 for the first time in two years* Graphic:...
* Dollar perched near milestone lows* Kiwi lags broad rally as easing expectations grow* AUD/NZD crosses 1.10 for the first time in two years* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
* Dollar supported as risk appetite wanes * Yen headed for worst week in two months after U.S. yields jump * Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5E By Tom...
* China mulls support for virus-struck airliners - BBG* Dollar/yen firms past 110, small boost to Aussie and kiwi* Euro hovers just above 3-year low hit overnight* Graphic: World FX rates in...
* Virus deaths top 2,000, economic paralysis deepens* Weak German sentiment sends euro to 3yr low vs dollar* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5EBy Tom...
Investing.com - Market watchers will be turning their attention to inflation and trade after last week’s update on monetary policy from the Federal Reserve, while earnings are set to...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.