* Commodity price gains lift exporters' currencies * Dollar bides time before U.S. CPI and Fed speakers * Sterling continues stellar run as coronavirus risks fade By Stanley White and Tom...
- Day's Range
- 811.35 - 820.05
- 52 wk Range
- 690.28 - 832.99
- Prev. Close
- US Dollar
- Chilean Peso
- 1-Year Change
* South Africa's rand hits 16-month high* Turkish unemployment rate eases in March* Dollar sinks to a more than two-month lowBy Shashank NayarMay 10 (Reuters) - Emerging market currencies...
* Rouble cuts losses after sanctions * Turkish c.bank holds rates, but doesn't signal tight policy * Brazilian real rises; services activity surges in Feb * Brazil's Cia Hering volts on...
* Israel's shekel gets a vaccine boost * South Africa, Brazil currencies hit * But investors less picky elsewhere * H2 vaccine rollout expected in EM * Timeliness a "challenge" - World Bank...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Global markets rally and the dollar eases as the wave of protests in the U.S. loses some intensity, and data point to the world economy bottoming out. ADP...
(Corrects spelling in graphic)* MSCI global equity gauge retreats from near-record highs* Hong Kong leads Asia lower, European shares set to follow* Chilean peso falls as c.bank intervenes;...
* MSCI global equity gauge retreats from near-record highs* Hong Kong leads Asia lower before Wall St returns from holiday* Chilean peso falls as c.bank intervenes; most currencies steady*...
(Updates market prices)By Sruthi ShankarOct 30 (Reuters) - Latin American currencies were mixed on Wednesday as the dollar teetered after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates as...
By Susan MathewOct 30 (Reuters) - Chile's peso slumped on Wednesday to an all-time low amid poor mining data and domestic unrest, while other Latin American currencies slipped as...
* Sterling falls after Brexit vote* S&P 500 reverses earlier gains to end lower* United States, China sound upbeat on trade talks (Updates to closing U.S. markets' levels)By Caroline...
* Sterling dips* Chilean markets recover after Monday's slide* United States, China sound upbeat on trade talks (Adds early U.S. markets activity, changes dateline, previous LONDON)By...
* Oil ends lower* Chilean peso drops after protests* Benchmark 10-year yields up (Adds U.S. markets' closing levels)By Caroline ValetkevitchNEW YORK, Oct 21 (Reuters) - World stock...
* Oil ends lower* Chilean peso drops after protests* Benchmark 10-year yields up (Updates to afternoon trading, adds oil price settlements, Chilean peso weakness)By Caroline ValetkevitchNEW...
(Bloomberg) -- Go inside the global economy with Stephanie Flanders in her new podcast, Stephanomics. Subscribe via Pocket Cast or iTunes. Central banks across Asia are moving to defend...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.