* Polish rate decision: expected to remain on hold * Brazil cenbank readies 75 basis point rate hike * EM stocks down for 4th day after Wall St tumble By Shashank Nayar May 5 (Reuters) -...
- Day's Range
- 21.4850 - 21.8080
- 52 wk Range
- 20.7135 - 22.9400
- Prev. Close
- US Dollar
- Czech Koruna
- 1-Year Change
* China's factory activity growth slows in April* Turkey extends lay-off ban* Dollar drops for fourth straight weekBy Shashank NayarApril 30 (Reuters) - Disappointing Chinese data knocked...
* U.S. Treasury yields jump to two-week high* Russia's rouble gains 0.4% ahead of OFZ auction* Most central European currencies soften against euroBy Shashank NayarApril 28 (Reuters) - A...
* Turkey imposes nationwide lockdown from Thursday* Lira gains 0.6% on local support* Hungary rate decision at 1200 GMT - no changes expected* Russian stocks at record highs on higher oil...
* South African rand leads EMEA gains * Indian markets plummet on COVID-19 spread * Rouble hit by new row with Czech Republic By Ambar Warrick April 19 (Reuters) - Russia's rouble dipped on...
* MSCI EM Stocks index set to jump over 3% for the week* Spiking COVID-19 cases keep currencies constrained* South African rand set to outperform EMEA FX for the weekBy Ambar WarrickJuly 3...
By Shreyashi SanyalJune 26 (Reuters) - Emerging market stocks and currencies were set on Friday to end the week with modest gains, as concerns about a surge in coronavirus cases continued to...
* Investors remain stubbornly upbeat about growth* MSCI's EM stocks index touches highest level since March* South African rand pressured ahead of budget speech* Russian stock markets closed...
* White House reassures trade deal with China "fully intact"* USD weakness supports rise in risky EM currencies* Russian rouble hits 2-week high ahead of govt bond auctionsBy Shreyashi...
* MSCI stocks, currency indexes eye weekly gains* Russia's rouble rises, Saudi riyal flat* South African rand at one-week highBy Ambar WarrickApril 9 (Reuters) - Emerging-market stocks and...
* Oil-sensitive currencies pressured ahead of OPEC+ meet* Indian rupee nears record low* Euro zone currencies drop as EU fails to agree on virus responseBy Ambar WarrickApril 8 (Reuters) - A...
(In paragraph 12 and 3rd bullet point, corrects to show Indian markets closed, rupee fell on Friday not Monday)* South African stocks lead gains among peers* Russia's rouble steady as...
* EM stocks rise to four-week high, currencies at two-week high* Tariff-sensitive EM tech index up 2.5%* South Africa's rand rises for third dayBy Medha SinghSept 5 (Reuters) -...
* Factory activity slows in Asia and Europe* EM assets hit one-month low after Fed comments* Czech Koruna slips on dour business sentiment(Updates prices, adds milestones)By Agamoni GhoshAug...
* EM stocks set for biggest one-day fall this year * Mueller report outcome buoys Russian stocks and rouble * Turkish lira recovers after Friday's brutal sell-off By Agamoni Ghosh March...
* Weak data from Europe stokes fears for growth* China stocks end flat before trade talks next week* Fitch lowers 2020 growth forecast for IndiaBy Agamoni GhoshMarch 22 (Reuters) -...
* EM stocks follow through on rise in Chinese equities* Russian rouble pressured by central bank FX buying plan* South African stocks led higher by NaspersBy Aaron SaldanhaJan 25 (Reuters) -...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.