By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- The dollar was little changed in early trading in Europe Tuesday but still firmly in an upward trend, supported by rising long-term interest rates and by...
- Day's Range
- 1,173.91 - 1,181.70
- 52 wk Range
- 1080.02 - 1200.90
- Prev. Close
- US Dollar
- Korean Won
- 1-Year Change
By Gina Lee Investing.com – The greenback continued to hold investor interest and rise against currencies in Asia on Friday morning after the U.S. reported fewer than expected initial...
* Commodity price gains lift exporters' currencies * Dollar bides time before U.S. CPI and Fed speakers * Sterling continues stellar run as coronavirus risks fade By Stanley White and Tom...
* USD hits three-week peak on JPY, steady elsewhere * KRW dips on N. Korea tension * Ethereum hits record peak By Ritvik Carvalho LONDON, May 3 (Reuters) - The dollar retreated after its...
* USD hits three-week peak on JPY, steady elsewhere* KRW dips on N. Korea tension* Ethereum hits record peak* Graphic: World FX rates https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5EBy Ritvik CarvalhoLONDON, May 3...
* USD hits three-week peak on JPY, steady elsewhere * KRW dips on N. Korea tension * Ethereum hits record peak By Tom Westbrook SINGAPORE, May 3 (Reuters) - The dollar clung to a recent...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The dollar edged higher Friday, but remains near multi-week lows and was set for a fourth consecutive week of losses with the U.S. Federal Reserve retaining...
* Beijing studying measures to manage capital inflows* China shares slide more than 1%* U.S. sanctions on Russia expected as early as Tuesday* Rouble slides on the Moscow exchangeBy Susan...
* Monday's risk-averse moves unwind as Yellen urges spending* Euro gains on bright German investor sentiment, Italian politics* Graphic: World FX rates https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5EBy Tom...
* Dollar softens against most majors; virus worries lift yen* Focus turns to Georgia Senate race* Bitcoin steadies after weekend recordsBy Tom WestbrookSINGAPORE, Jan 4 (Reuters) - The...
* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5E* Stimulus doubts give dollar brief reprieve* Many analysts calling for long-term dollar decline* Year-end mood likely to keep...
(Updates ahead of U.S. trading)* U.S. House votes to increase stimulus cheques to $2,000* Dollar short positions at the highest in three months* Euro cruising higher after Brexit trade deal*...
* U.S. House votes to increase stimulus cheques to $2,000* Dollar short positions at the highest in three months* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5EBy Marc...
* Profit-taking prompts pause in dollar slide* Dollar index up 0.2% but set for weekly loss of 1%* Sterling on course for best week in six months* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
* MSCI AxJ index hovers by all-time high* Fed confirms backstop, Congress mulls stimulus* Oil up, bonds down, bitcoin soaring and dollar squeezed* Asia stock markets this year:...
* Pound sinks broadly on Brexit jitters* Dollar bid higher on surging virus cases* Quiet trading among G10 majors* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 https://tmsnrt.rs/2RBWI5EBy Ritvik...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.