* Indian and Pakistani shares and currencies fall * S.Korea shares close higher ahead of N.Korea-U.S. meeting By Aaron Saldanha and Susan Mathew Feb 27 (Reuters) - Emerging market shares...
- Day's Range
- 173.200 - 174.475
- 52 wk Range
- 151.200 - 174.475
- Prev. Close
- US Dollar
- Pakistani Rupee
- 1-Year Change
* China stocks retreat from Monday's highs* Eskom weighs on S.African rand ahead of budgetBy Susan MathewFeb 19 (Reuters) - Emerging market shares largely fell on Tuesday as investors...
* China stocks fall on disappointing producer prices * S.African rand set for 3 percent weekly loss * Russia's rouble steadies after sanction threat By Susan Mathew Feb 15 (Reuters) -...
* IMF cuts global economic growth forecasts for 2018 and 2019* Turkey to announce plan to combat rampant inflation* S.Africa's rand firms; Finance Minister Nene to attend IMF meetBy...
By Claire Milhench LONDON, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Weak factory activity data and a U.S. proposal for higher tariffs on $200 billion of Chinese imports weighed on investor appetite for emerging...
* China's yuan set for fourth straight month of losses * China July manufacturing growth slows on trade conflict * Turkey lira slips, cen bank ups 2018 inflation forecast to 13.4% By...
* Emerging market stocks see for first losses in 5 sessions* Pakistan's rupee leaps on report of $2 billion China loan* Turkey's lira falls as U.S. tensions mount over pastor* BIS...
By Claire Milhench LONDON, July 27 (Reuters) - China's yuan was heading on Friday for its longest weekly losing streak since November 2015, going against broadly firmer emerging markets...
By Claire MilhenchLONDON, July 17 (Reuters) - Russian and Middle Eastern markets bore the brunt of a sell-off in emerging equities on Tuesday after oil prices tumbled over 4 percent the day...
By Marc Jones LONDON, June 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's peso, the Turkish lira, South African rand, Mexican peso and Pakistan's rupee all weakened on Tuesday as pressure remained firmly on...
By Karin Strohecker LONDON, July 5 (Reuters) - Top emerging market currencies dropped on Wednesday as worries about the South African central bank's cherished independence highlighted...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.