* White House reassures trade deal with China "fully intact"* USD weakness supports rise in risky EM currencies* Russian rouble hits 2-week high ahead of govt bond auctionsBy Shreyashi...
- Day's Range
- 4.6783 - 4.7060
- 52 wk Range
- 4.1231 - 4.7814
- Prev. Close
- US Dollar
- Romanian Leu
- 1-Year Change
* Chinese markets shut all week for Lunar New Year* India's rupee falls on higher oil prices* Turkey's lira slips as inflation climbs in JanuaryBy Agamoni GhoshFeb 4 (Reuters) - A...
* EM FX gives up ground as dollar firms * Global trade fears weigh, Samsung Electronics cuts profit outlook * Investors do not expect significant results from U.S.-China trade talks By...
* Dollar hits 16-month high* Turkish lira, Indian rupee hurt by rising oil prices* Russian rouble bucks trendBy Agamoni GhoshNov 12 (Reuters) - Emerging market stocks and currencies fell on...
By Sruthi Shankar and Aaron Saldanha Oct 3 (Reuters) - Soaring inflation hammered Turkish bonds and the lira on Wednesday and India's rupee hit a fresh record low as high oil prices and a...
* CEE currencies claw back after hit from German uncertainty* South Africa bracing for rating decisions* Hungary expected to make key policy changes on Tuesday* Zimbabwe risk premiums in...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.