By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Gold prices recovered slightly from a two-day losing streak on Thursday amid growing uncertainty over a potential recession and the path of U.S. monetary...
An optimistic outlook should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a pessimistic outlook should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.
|Jan 18, 2023||21:00|
|Nov 30, 2022||21:00|
|Oct 19, 2022||20:00|
|Sep 07, 2022||20:00|
|Jul 13, 2022||20:00|
By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- Stocks accelerated their losses at the end of trading but are still up for the month of January after an early rally that has tech stocks outperforming. Whether...
By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- U.S. stocks accelerated losses heading into the close of trading on Wednesday as investors studied data that showed the economy was cooling. At 16:01 ET (21:01...
By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- The Federal Reserve in its periodic beige book on Wednesday said economic activity hasn't changed much since its last report in November, with its contacts...
By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- U.S. stocks were falling on Wednesday as investors studied data that showed the economy was cooling. At 12:56 ET (17:56 GMT), the Dow Jones Industrial Average...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.