By Gina Lee Investing.com – Gold was down on Wednesday morning in Asia, over rising Treasury yields and the strengthening U.S. dollar. Gold prices fell about 1% during the previous session...
An optimistic outlook should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a pessimistic outlook should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.
|Jul 13, 2022||20:00|
|Jun 01, 2022||20:00|
|Apr 20, 2022||20:00|
|Mar 02, 2022||21:00|
|Jan 12, 2022||21:00|
By Gina Lee Investing.com – Asia Pacific stocks were up on Wednesday morning as easing lockdowns in China offer some hope for the economic outlook. China’s Shanghai Composite inched up 0.03%...
By Gina Lee Investing.com – Gold was down on Tuesday morning in Asia. A strengthening dollar and rising U.S. Treasury yields impacted demand for the U.S. currency-priced yellow metal, which...
By Gina Lee Investing.com – Asia Pacific stocks were mostly up on Tuesday morning, with investors remaining cautious about whether central banks can hike interest rates to curb inflation...
By Noreen Burke Investing.com -- With a turbulent month in equity markets drawing to a close, investors will be looking ahead to Friday’s nonfarm payrolls report which could help set the...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.