Investors shifted on Friday from growth stocks to cyclicals Indices posted fresh records All eyes on earnings season as hopes grow it will validate faith in recovery Inflation concerns and...
|Oct 27, 2021||16:00|
|Jul 14, 2021||16:00|
|Apr 21, 2021||16:00|
|Jan 20, 2021||17:00|
|Jul 15, 2020||16:00|
The euro has a big day ahead, with a monetary policy announcement and U.S. inflation report on the calendar. Between these two events, the European Central Bank meeting is generally more...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- The dollar clung to marginal gains in early European trade Wednesday, but volatility was limited with traders awaiting upcoming U.S. inflation data and an ECB...
Currencies and equities traded sharply lower on Wednesday, as the Dow Jones Industrial Average tumbled more than 900 points. At the start of the week, we warned that panic selling can lead...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The dollar pushed higher in early European trade Wednesday, with traders turning away from riskier currencies given the current uncertainty surrounding the...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.