The growing prospect of a slowdown in the world’s top two economies will likely weigh on oil again this week, extending its volatility, while gold tries to cling to the key $1,800 level...
His comments may determine a short-term positive or negative trend.
|May 18, 2022||00:45|
|Apr 20, 2022||16:30|
|Apr 19, 2022||18:05|
|Apr 11, 2022||18:40|
|Apr 07, 2022||20:00|
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are seen opening in a mixed fashion Wednesday, with the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite underperforming after disappointing results from streaming...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock lost a quarter of its value after the company announced a shock drop in subscribers in the first quarter and warned that the...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The U.S. dollar edged lower in early European trade Wednesday, slipping back from a fresh 20-year high against the Japanese yen, but remained elevated as more...
Europe’s signaling of a likely ban on Russian oil could keep crude prices hovering above $100 a barrel this week.China’s resilient first-quarter growth could also provide energy markets...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.