By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- Stocks surged into the close, driven higher by lower oil prices and falling interest rates, though investors are still waiting for the Federal Reserve's next...
|Oct 27, 2022||14:15|
|Sep 08, 2022||14:15|
|Jul 21, 2022||14:15|
|Jun 09, 2022||13:45|
|Apr 14, 2022||13:45|
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- Oil prices fell Wednesday as concerns of sluggish global demand outweighed warnings from President Vladimir Putin about the potential withdrawal of all forms...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The U.S. dollar soared in early European trade Wednesday, rising to a fresh 24-year high against the Japanese yen as traders anticipate further aggressive...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- Oil prices traded in a mixed fashion Tuesday as traders digested concerns of demand destruction caused by weaker global growth as well as the OPEC+ cut in...
ECB expected to go for 75 basis point increase this week US jobs surge keeps pressure on Fed to dampen employment New UK government faces challenges in inflation, recession, and...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.