Will seasonality statistics for an equity rally in the holiday shortened week prove true again this year? Will this week's PCE data repeat last week's strong retail sales? Will cyclicals...
|Nov 26, 2021||10:00|
|Nov 25, 2021||15:30|
|Nov 19, 2021||20:00|
|Nov 19, 2021||10:30|
|Nov 17, 2021||20:30|
After consumer spending plunged, retail sales will be monitored to determine inflationary impacts Stocks and Treasuries sell-off together, gold and dollar rise in tandem In the US, consumer...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are set for a rebound after their worst day in months. The dollar eases - but only a bit - from 10-month highs, while Treasury yields...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell will field questions on the economy, the debt ceiling and the trading activities of his subordinates when he testifies...
A bit more than two weeks ago, European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde insisted, "the lady is not for tapering." It was the ECB chief's attempt at easing trader nerves. In plain...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.