US jobs report gives Fed space to be aggressive in rate hikes Policymakers worry about inflation expectations becoming unanchored ECB debates anti-fragmentation tool as views diverge on risk...
|Jul 07, 2022||13:30|
|May 19, 2022||13:30|
|Apr 07, 2022||13:30|
|Mar 03, 2022||14:30|
|Jan 20, 2022||14:30|
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Jobless claims and the Challenger Job Cuts report will give the market more to chew on before Friday's all-important jobs report, and there are a couple...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - European stock markets traded higher Thursday, building on the previous session’s gains as investors await the release of the minutes from the latest meeting...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The U.S. dollar edged lower in early European trade Thursday, handing back some of the previous session’s gains but remained near a 20-year high as the Federal...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - European stock markets are expected to open higher Thursday, building on the previous session’s gains as investors await the release of the minutes from the...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.