Well, who would have believed it…? We are into December already. Time sure has flown … 2017 has been nothing short of a blur. In fact, even this last week has been a...
|Jun 17, 2021||16:00|
|Jun 16, 2021||16:00|
|Nov 29, 2017||17:00|
|Jul 13, 2017||15:30|
|Jul 12, 2017||16:00|
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Although the U.S. dollar traded higher against all of the major currencies with the exception of euro and sterling,...
by Jesse Cohen The changing of the guard at the Federal Reserve will be a big focus for investors this week, as both the next head of the U.S. central bank, Jerome Powell, and the outgoing...
All of us began the week with some trepidation as to what was coming next. Despite some rocky ground, it had been a great couple of weeks for the ZAR. But very seldom has the Rand treated us...
By Kathy Lien, Managing Director of FX Strategy for BK Asset Management. Janet Yellen gave dollar bulls fresh hope on the second day of her testimony to Congress. The Fed Chair finally...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.