Investing.com - The U.S. dollar slipped lower in early European trade Friday, adding to the previous session’s sharp losses after the U.S. Congress approved the debt ceiling bill,...
|May 31, 2023||19:30|
|May 18, 2023||15:05|
|May 13, 2023||01:45|
|May 09, 2023||14:30|
|Mar 27, 2023||23:00|
Investing.com -- The race to lift the U.S. debt ceiling before a disastrous default clears a major hurdle after the House of Representatives passes a bill raising the limit. Meanwhile,...
Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were trading within a tight range during Tuesday's evening trade, as market participants weighed the likelihood of U.S. Congress passing a debt deal ahead...
Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are seen opening higher Tuesday after negotiators tentatively agreed on a deal to lift the debt ceiling to avoid a default, while Nvidia could join the $1...
Trepidation over debt ceiling deal continues ahead of Congress passage Oil, gold focused on U.S. May job numbers for clues on Fed’s June 14 decision Meanwhile, market anticipates a Fed...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.