By Zhang Mengying Investing.com – The dollar was up on Wednesday morning in Asia as renewed recession fears sent investors to safe-haven currencies. The U.S. Dollar Index that tracks the...
|Jul 06, 2022||20:00|
|May 25, 2022||20:00|
|Apr 06, 2022||20:00|
|Feb 16, 2022||21:00|
|Jan 05, 2022||21:00|
By Zhang Mengying Investing.com – Gold was up on Wednesday morning in Asia, as the dollar paused for breath after surging to 20-year highs. Gold futures inched up 0.03% to $1,764.35 by 12:54...
By Zhang Mengying Investing.com – Asia Pacific stocks were up on Wednesday morning as fears of an economic downturn lingered in the financial market. Japan’s Nikkei 225 fell 1.32% by 10:52...
By Oliver Gray Investing.com - U.S. stock futures were little changed during Tuesday’s evening deals, after major benchmark indices finished in a mixed fashion as falling bond yields...
By Liz Moyer Investing.com -- Stocks regained their earlier losses to close mixed but worries about a recession ahead are weighing on the energy sector. Treasury yields fell and the price of...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.