When it finally came on Monday, the announcement from US President Joseph Biden that he was going to nominate Jerome Powell to a second term as Chair of the Federal Reserve, it was...
|Nov 24, 2021||21:00|
|Oct 13, 2021||20:00|
|Aug 18, 2021||20:00|
|Jul 07, 2021||20:00|
|May 19, 2021||20:00|
This article was written exclusively for Investing.com.The stock market has seen a change in the tides. It is now pricing in the possibility of the tapering process ending sooner and...
This week’s US data all seems to suggest that interest rates in the world’s largest economy are likely to rise sooner than initially expected. Federal reserve continuity News...
The Rand entered the new week in a position of vulnerability after recent losses undermined a pair of important resistance levels for the USD/ZAR exchange rate, giving rise to a risk of...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com - The dollar edged lower Thursday, consolidating after hitting 16-month highs after the minutes from the last Federal Reserve meeting pointed to the potential of...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.