By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Oil prices extended their recovery into a second straight session on Friday after U.S. inventory data and a reopening in the China-Hong Kong border spelt...
|Dec 04, 2023||21:00|
|Jan 04, 2023||21:00|
|Nov 23, 2022||21:00|
|Oct 12, 2022||20:00|
|Aug 17, 2022||20:00|
By Ambar Warrick Investing.com-- Gold prices hovered near seven-month highs on Friday as markets awaited a key reading on U.S. nonfarm payrolls, while copper prices reversed weekly losses...
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are seen opening in a subdued fashion Thursday, as investors await more important employment data as well as comments from Federal Reserve...
What was the most disappointing element in the Fed minutes last night was that the Fed minutes didn't indicate that the committee members are of the mind frame of lowering the interest rate...
The Pound to Rand exchange rate entered the New Year on the back foot and with early trades pulling Sterling closer toward the 20.32 to 19.77 range it would trade in when fully discounted by...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.