By Laura Sanchez Investing.com - After the US CPI data failed to calm the market yesterday, today we are still awaiting important macro data, such as the monthly reports from OPEC and the...
|Sep 14, 2022||10:00|
|Aug 11, 2022||10:00|
|Jul 13, 2022||10:00|
|Jun 15, 2022||10:00|
|May 12, 2022||10:00|
By Laura Sanchez Investing.com - The U.S. Federal Reserve (Fed) will announce its interest rate decision today. The European Central Bank (ECB) will also hold a non-monetary policy...
South Africa Market Review South African markets closed in the red yesterday, as investors react to the US Federal Reserve’s (Fed) hawkish stance. Retailers, Cie Financiere Richemont...
By Laura Sanchez Investing.com - Investors continue to monitor the negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, following the alleged breakthroughs made on Tuesday. European Central Bank (ECB)...
As widely expected, the US Federal Reserve Bank (Fed) raised its interest rate by 25 basis points to 0.50% on Wednesday night. This is the first time since 2018 that borrowing costs have...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.