Inconsistent numbers from various institutions and analysts have been driving volatility in oil markets Traders should respond accordingly to their views regarding a prolonged economic...
|Sep 13, 2022||13:00|
|Aug 11, 2022||13:00|
|Jul 12, 2022||13:00|
|Jun 14, 2022||13:00|
|May 12, 2022||13:00|
By Peter Nurse Investing.com -- U.S. stocks are seen opening lower Tuesday at the start of a potentially influential quarterly earnings season and with important inflation data looming...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- The Federal Reserve starts a two-day meeting with markets in disarray, scrambling to price in a 75-basis point hike in key interest rates. The dollar's...
By Laura Sanchez Investing.com - After the US CPI data failed to calm the market yesterday, today we are still awaiting important macro data, such as the monthly reports from OPEC and the...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- U.S. inflation is set to hit its highest level in 40 years in March, raising the pressure on the Federal Reserve to tighten monetary policy. China's...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.