There is a growing divide between the oil market forecasts coming from financial institutions and those coming from organizations and agencies involved in assessing the industry. OPEC, the...
|Feb 02, 2022||14:00|
|Jan 18, 2022||14:00|
|Dec 13, 2021||14:00|
|Nov 11, 2021||14:00|
|Oct 13, 2021||13:00|
The transitory inflation argument was given another jab to the kidneys today as the Monetary Authority of Singapore delivered a modest, but very surprising, tightening of monetary policy....
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell will field questions on the economy, the debt ceiling and the trading activities of his subordinates when he testifies...
Crude oil climbed for the third day in a row yesterday, hitting a six-week high, as traders continue to track tropical storm Nicholas which is heading toward the US's Gulf Coast, a key oil...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- U.S. Democratic Party lawmakers flesh out their tax hike plans. Uranium is the new hot thing in commodities markets. U.S. stocks are set to rebound from...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.