By Oliver Gray Investing.com - The S&P/ASX 200 fell 159.10 points or 2.16% to 7,205.60 during Friday’s session, posting losses of 3.3% for the week, the largest decline in 16 months. Among...
|Nov 04, 2022||02:30|
|Aug 05, 2022||03:30|
|May 06, 2022||03:25|
|Feb 04, 2022||02:30|
|Nov 05, 2021||03:30|
The first week of March will be another busy one for investors. Russia’s invasion of Ukraine continues to rock the financial markets, with currencies and equities extending their losses. It...
By Oliver Gray Investing.com - The Reserve Bank of Australia noted in its February Monetary Policy Statement that the Australian economy bounced back strongly from the lockdowns associated...
By Gina Lee Investing.com – The dollar was down on Monday morning in Asia. Investors are awaiting central bank meetings including Australia, the UK, and Europe. The U.S. Dollar Index that...
By Oliver Gray Investing.com - The S&P/ASX 200 was up 0.3% in early APAC deals on Friday, following a record close on Wall Street overnight as investors proved optimistic as the Federal...
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.