Banco Santander SA ADR (SAN)

3.510 +0.070 (+2.03%)
Closed USD Disclaimer
3.520 +0.010 (+0.285%)

SAN Financial Summary

For the nine months ended 30 September 2021, BancoSantander SA (ADR) interest income decreased 4% toEUR33.63B. Net interest income after loan loss provisionincreased 30% to EUR18.68B. Net income totaled EUR5.85Bvs. loss of EUR9.05B. Net interest income after loan lossprovision reflects Argentina segment increase of 4% toEUR721M. Net Income reflects Global Wholesale Bankingsegment income increase of 34% to EUR1.74B.
TTM
Trailing Twelve Months
MRQ
Most Recent Quarter
SAN
Gross margin TTM -
Operating margin TTM 20.84%
Net Profit margin TTM 13.25%
Return on Investment TTM -
Total Revenue
Net Income
Title
Sep 30, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Total Revenue 17,141 17,473 17,074 17,021
Net Income 2,174 2,067 1,608 277
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
SAN
Quick Ratio MRQ -
Current Ratio MRQ -
LT Debt to Equity MRQ 286.09%
Total Debt to Equity MRQ 286.09%
Total Assets
Total Liabilities
Title
Sep 30, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Total Assets 1,578,295 1,568,636 1,562,879 1,508,250
Total Liabilities 1,492,907 1,483,265 1,480,413 1,426,774
Total Equity 85,388 85,371 82,466 81,476
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
SAN
Cash Flow/Share TTM 0.67
Revenue/Share TTM 3.71
Operating Cash Flow -
Cash
Net Change in Cash
Title
Sep 30, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Cash From Operating Activities 66,153
Cash From Investing Activities -7,220
Cash From Financing Activities -1,909
Net Change in Cash 52,772
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search

* In Millions of EUR (except for per share items)

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.