BENGALURU, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.- Apple Inc's AAPL.O...
- Day's Range
- 206,000 - 209,500
- 52 wk Range
- 163000 - 288500
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- South Korea
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 2,500.00 (1.20%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Oct 28, 2021
(Repeating to fix story link)* Europe's biggest car factory restarts after virus closure* Wolfsburg plant to start at about 10%-15% capacity* Renault , Seat, VW, Fiat resume carmakingBy...
* Europe's biggest car factory restarts after virus closure* Wolfsburg plant to start at about 10%-15% capacity* Renault , Seat, VW, Fiat resume carmaking (Adds dealer's quote, details)By...
* Yen nurses losses after worst session vs USD in 6 months* S$ suffers steepest slide in 2 years after MAS easing hints* Yuan slides past 7 per dollar* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
* Yen nurses losses after worst session vs USD in 6 months* Yuan steady, virus news awaited* Mainland China death toll stands at 490* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
By Peter NurseInvesting.com - European stock markets are set to open higher Wednesday, helped by a stronger tone out of Asia, as traders took a calmer approach to news of the emergence of a...
* Asia stocks steady on perceived easing in trade tensions* Soft U.S., China economic data underscore slowdown* U.S. bond yields dip, 2-yr yields at 15-month low* Asian stock markets:...
NAIROBI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - The following company announcements, scheduled economic indicators, debt and currency market moves and political events may affect African markets on Friday. - -...
* European stocks seen to open marginally lower * U.S. political uncertainty, global growth worries continues * Sterling hits 11-week high * ECB's policy decision due 1245 GMT By Tomo...
* Huawei news, trade relief helps EM stocks* Indian stocks upbeat on new c.bank chief* S. Africa markets, currency gain after inflation dataBy Agamoni Ghosh and Sruthi ShankarDec 12...
* MSCI Asia ex-Japan index down 0.1 pct, Nikkei up 1.1 pct* Shanghai shares fall to near 2016 low, then recover* Tariffs on $34 bln of Chinese imports to U.S. now in effect* Copper extends...
(Adds American Tower, Dangote Industries Limited, CRH (LON:CRH), Brookfield Property Partners, Zhongwang USA, Bharti Airtel Ltd, Nisa Retail, Inmobiliaria Colonial, Immofinanz )Nov 13...
By Sujata RaoLONDON, March 27 (Reuters) - Emerging equities were pressured on Monday by growing concern for so-called Trumpflation trades, although the dollar's retreat to four-month...
Investing.com - Asia mixed. Nikkei 225 off 0.34% after holiday. Yen slips vs. dollar (KS:005380 Hyundai Motor) up 9% at 22-months highs on restructuring hopes. Europe higher as euro firms...
By Claire MilhenchLONDON, Oct 25 (Reuters) - A hot streak in central and eastern Europe kept emerging market stocks at a two-week high on Tuesday, but the Chinese yuan and Turkish lira...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.