Salama Cooperative Insurance Co (8050)

22.38 +0.98 (+4.58%)
Delayed Data SAR Disclaimer

8050 Financial Summary

For the six months ended 30 June 2021, SalamaCooperative Insurance Co revenues increased 12% to SAR212M.Net loss totaled SAR248K vs. income of SAR3.4M. Revenuesreflect Vehicles Insurance segment increase of 18% toSAR154.7M, Property & Casualty segment increase of 30% toSAR4.3M. Net loss reflects Underwriting Expense - Otherincrease from SAR8.6M to SAR21.2M (expense), lnvestmentincome decrease of 49% to SAR3.1M (income).
TTM
Trailing Twelve Months
MRQ
Most Recent Quarter
8050
Gross margin TTM -
Operating margin TTM -0.78%
Net Profit margin TTM 0.01%
Return on Investment TTM -
Total Revenue
Net Income
Title
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2020
Total Revenue 104.70 107.25 97.26 101.93
Operating Income -2.01 1.61 -3.70 0.88
Net Income -1.42 1.17 -1.40 1.68
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
8050
Quick Ratio MRQ -
Current Ratio MRQ -
LT Debt to Equity MRQ 9.78%
Total Debt to Equity MRQ 9.78%
Total Assets
Total Liabilities
Title
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2020
Total Assets 697.97 718.95 711.33 755.36
Total Liabilities 491.97 511.53 505.09 548.46
Total Equity 206 207.42 206.25 206.90
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
8050
Cash Flow/Share TTM 0.54
Revenue/Share TTM 16.45
Operating Cash Flow -
Cash
Net Change in Cash
Title
Jun 30, 2021
Mar 31, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Sep 30, 2020
Cash From Operating Activities -13.17 13.34 -29.16 22.38
Cash From Investing Activities 1.45 3.40 163.16 135.34
Cash From Financing Activities -0.34 -0.30 -4.52
Net Change in Cash -12.06 16.44 129.49 157.72
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search

* In Millions of SAR (except for per share items)

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.