Sanne Group PLC (SNNS)

900.00 +1.00 (+0.11%)
Closed GBP Disclaimer

SNNS Financial Summary

For the fiscal year ended 31 December 2021, Sanne Group PLC revenues increased 14% to £194.2M. Net loss before extraordinary items totaled £7.1M vs. income of £16.2M. Revenues reflect EMEA Alternatives segment increase of 14% to £72.6M, North America Alternatives segment increase of 28% to £37.9M, Rest of Europe segment increase of 14% to £78.9M, Americas segment increase of 29% to £36.1M.
TTM
Trailing Twelve Months
MRQ
Most Recent Quarter
SNNS
Gross margin TTM 57.37%
Operating margin TTM 1.78%
Net Profit margin TTM -3.65%
Return on Investment TTM -2.06%
Total Revenue
Net Income
Title
Dec 31, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Total Revenue 103.43 90.73 85.74 83.95
Gross Profit 59.59 51.80 50.80 49.75
Operating Income -9.17 12.63 11.61 12.33
Net Income -13.44 6.35 14.96 9.89
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
SNNS
Quick Ratio MRQ -
Current Ratio MRQ 0.7
LT Debt to Equity MRQ 15.57%
Total Debt to Equity MRQ 56.11%
Total Assets
Total Liabilities
Title
Dec 31, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Total Assets 518.79 461.75 407.08 414.12
Total Liabilities 259.08 194.42 228.69 230.76
Total Equity 259.70 267.33 178.39 183.35
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search
SNNS
Cash Flow/Share TTM 0.12
Revenue/Share TTM 1.23
Operating Cash Flow 20.05%
Cash
Net Change in Cash
Title
Dec 31, 2021
Jun 30, 2021
Dec 31, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Cash From Operating Activities 39.27 18.56 39.44 16.29
Cash From Investing Activities -65.04 -33.03 -8.45 -9.06
Cash From Financing Activities 18.18 -0.88 -25.77 -10.12
Net Change in Cash -9.05 -16.46 5.67 0.05
Clear All
0Selected
Please try another search

* In Millions of GBP (except for per share items)

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.