By Peter Nurse Investing.com - European stock markets traded sharply higher Friday, continuing the global rebound after the latest U.S. inflation data, while speculation mounted that the...
- Day's Range
- 56.46 - 57.92
- 52 wk Range
- 49.80 - 130.20
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- P/E Ratio
- Shares Outstanding
- Dividend (Yield)
- 1 (1.75%)
- Next Earnings Date
- Feb 16, 2023
* Oil stocks fall despite strength in crude markets* STOXX 600 retreats further from 1-year high* Airbus, Orange slide as earnings disappoint (Updates to market close)By Sagarika Jaisinghani...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window)* British parliament votes on Sat after deal in Brussels* FTSE gains as sterling rally fizzles out* Ericsson's...
Nov 14 (Reuters) - Temenos AG TEMN.S :* TEMENOS GROUP AG - ANNOUNCES FUND ADMINISTRATION PARTNERSHIP WITH CURO* TEMENOS - CURO WILL MIGRATE OVER 3,000 FUNDS FROM ITS FIVE LEGACY FUND...
* STOXX 600 up 0.1 pct; oil index gains 0.9 pct* Raiffeisen, Commerzbank helped by strong updates* Iliad , Pandora , Eutelsat sink after results* Vodafone says boss Colao to leave,...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) LONDON, May 15 (Reuters) - European shares fell back on Tuesday after weak data from China and Germany added to a...
* STOXX 600 up 0.3 pct* UBS falls on disappointing wealth management unit results* Financials rise, consumer staples fall on rising US yields* Temenos gains after pulling out of Fidessa bid*...
(For a live blog on European stocks, type LIVE/ in an Eikon news window) LONDON, April 23 (Reuters) - European shares fell on Monday as results from Switzerland's biggest bank, UBS,...
(Adds company news and futures) Feb 23 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE futures FFIc1 up 0.03 percent ahead of the cash market open. * WILLIAM HILL: British bookmaker William Hill WMH.L posted...
Feb 23 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 .FTSE index is seen opening 11 points lower at 7,241.4 on Friday, according to financial bookmakers. * TEMENOS/FIDESSA: Temenos's TEMN.S planned 1.4...
(Corrects item on Hochschild Mining)Feb 21 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE futures FFIc1 were down 0.06 percent ahead of the cash market open.* METRO BANK: British lender Metro Bank MTRO.L...
* STOXX index flat* HSBC, BHP retreat, miss expectations* Edenred , Simcorp jump on earnings updates (Adds shares, comments)By Julien PonthusLONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - European shares...
LONDON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - European shares edged back in positive territory on Tuesday after ending a three-day recovery in the previous session when Wall Street and Chinese markets were...
* STOXX 600 index ends up 0.3 pct* Credit Agricole leads banks after results* Earnings boost Huhtamaki , Heineken (Adds details, closing prices)By Kit ReesLONDON, Feb 15 (Reuters) -...
* STOXX 600 index up 0.4 pct* Credit Agricole leads banks after results* Earnings boost Huhtamaki , Heineken (Adds detail and quotes, updates prices)By Kit ReesLONDON, Feb 15 (Reuters)...
LONDON, Sept 5 (Reuters) - European shares climbed to a four-month high on Monday, with telecom company SFR SFRGR.PA leading the gainers after Altice made an exchange offer for remainder of...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.