(Bloomberg) -- The world’s biggest exchange-traded fund tracking oil is facing U.S. regulatory action after it took a series of extreme steps to survive the historic crude selloff earlier...
- Day's Range
- 56.34 - 57.81
- 52 wk Range
- 24.75 - 58.19
- Prev. Close
- Average Vol.(3m)
- 1-Year Change
- Market Cap
- Total Assets
- Shares Outstanding
- United States
- Risk Rating
- USCF Investments
- Crude Oil WTI
- Dividend (Yield)
- Inception Date
- Apr 10, 2006
- Asset Class
(Bloomberg) -- One of the biggest U.S. brokerages has been hit with a class action lawsuit after the oil price crash in April led to hundreds of thousands of dollars in losses for its...
(Bloomberg) -- The pipeline for new passive products is thriving. The world’s biggest credit ETF is hitting records. Even a notorious oil fund is rising from the near-dead. As inflows soar...
(Bloomberg) -- The largest oil exchange traded fund was cleared by U.S. regulators to issue 1 billion new shares, paving the way for renewed investments into the popular retail product...
* Brent, WTI gain for sixth week* Brent has risen 19% this week, WTI up 11%* OPEC+ to meet Saturday to discuss output cuts - Russia* U.S. Gulf offshore fields in path of Storm Cristobal(Adds...
By Barani Krishnan Investing.com - Oil prices jumped 5% after a surprise rebound in U.S. jobs numbers in May. Speculation that OPEC will extend production cuts at its Saturday video meeting...
By David RandallNEW YORK, June 5 (Reuters) - An unexpected jump in U.S. employment sent world equities surging on hopes that the global economy has started to recover from the coronavirus...
* European rally resumes* Euro near 3-month peak* Best weekly gains in 9 yrs for Asia and EM stocks* U.S. unemployment report in view* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
By Geoffrey Smith Investing.com -- The U.S. will release its official labor market report for May, and there is a clear risk of an upside surprise after ADP’s better-than-expected numbers...
* European rally resumes* Euro hits 3-month peak* Best weekly gains in 9 yrs for Asia and EM stocks* U.S. unemployment report in view* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020...
(Updates levels throughout)* Asian stocks at multi-week peaks, valuations heady* Euro hits 1-1/2 month high helped by ECB stimulus* U.S. unemployment report in viewBy Swati PandeySYDNEY,...
NAIROBI, June 5 (Reuters) - The following company announcements, scheduled economic indicators, debt and currency market moves and political events may affect African markets on Friday.- - -...
GLOBAL MARKETS-Asian stocks set for best weekly gain in 9 years, ECB stimulus boosts euro; U.S. jobs eyed
(Updates levels throughout)* Asian stocks ease from multi-week peaks, valuations heady* U.S. dollar slide continues* Euro maintains strength* U.S. unemployment report in viewBy Swati...
* Asian stocks ease from multi-week peaks, valuations heady* U.S. dollar slide continues* Euro maintains strength* U.S. unemployment report in viewBy Swati PandeySYDNEY, June 5 (Reuters) -...
SEOUL, June 5 (Reuters) - Oil prices eased slightly on Friday as markets wait to see whether major producers will commit to an extension of record production cuts to support oil prices.Brent...
* Stock futures mixed in Asia* U.S. dollar slide continues* Euro maintains strength* U.S. unemployment report in viewBy David HenryNEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - Asian stocks were set to hold...
* OPEC+ failed to agree to hold meeting on Thursday* OPEC+ may meet this week if laggards agree to comply - sources* U.S. fuel inventories soar as demand remains impaired (Updates to...
(Adds byline, refreshes prices)* ECB stimulus helps euro, periphery bond spreads* Dollar struggles to pulls out of recent slide* Brent crude dips after tops $40 for first time since MarchBy...
By Barani Krishnan Investing.com - OPEC kingpin Saudi Arabia and top ally Russia seem to have trouble agreeing to longer output cuts if laggards in their pact don’t deliver on their...
* ECB stimulus helps euro, periphery spreads* Wall Street opens subdued after tough export data* Dollar struggles to pulls out of recent slide* Brent crude dips after tops $40 for first time...
By David RandallNEW YORK, June 4 (Reuters) - World equity markets dipped Thursday after a three-day rally and European government bonds edged higher as worse than expected U.S. economic data...
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data. Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.