5 big dividend hikes: J.B. Hunt, WEC Energy
By Davit Kirakosyan
Investing.com -- Here are 5 big dividend hikes and special dividends announced yesterday, all covered in real time on InvestingPro.
JB Hunt Transport Services Inc (NASDAQ: JBHT ) hiked its dividend by 5% to $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized, for an annual yield of 0.9%. The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 10, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 9, 2023.
Shares were up more than 2% after-hours yesterday.
WEC Energy (NYSE:
) hiked its dividend by 7.2% to $0.78 per share, or $3.12 annualized, for an annual yield of 3.4%. The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 13, 2023.
Banner (NASDAQ: BANR ) Corp. hiked its dividend by 9.1% to $0.48 per share, or $1.92 annualized, for an annual yield of 3.1%. The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2023, to stockholders of record on February 2, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of February 1, 2023.
The company reported its Q4 results yesterday, with a revenue beat, but slightly worse-than-expected EPS.
South Plains Financial (NASDAQ: SPFI ) Inc. hiked its dividend by 8.3% to $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized, for an annual yield of 1.9%. The dividend will be payable on February 13, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 30, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2023.
Energy Services Of America Corp (NASDAQ: ESOA ) declared a special dividend of $0.05 per share, for an annual yield of 2%. The dividend will be payable on February 15, 2023, to stockholders of record on January 31, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 30, 2023.
Shares gained more than 3% yesterday.
For tools, data, and content to help you make better investing decisions, try InvestingPro.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or