50% of USDT is on Tron, Has Been Growing: Crypto Analyst
Coin Edition -
- Patrick Dynamo Defi tweets that more than 50% of USDT is on Tron when compared to 39.87% on Ethereum .
- The dominance of the Tron network percentage over Ethereum has been growing recently as indicated in TVL.
- Tron’s TVL has over time hiked from 4.11 billion to $5.04 billion.
Founder of Dynamo Defi Analytical Space Patrick Dynamo Defi has tweeted about the blockchain-based platform Tron’s performance. According to his tweet, “more than 50% of USDT,” was present on the TRON network in comparison with “39.87% on Ethereum.”
Interesting. More than 50% of USDT is on Tron and this % has been growing recently.
For comparison, 39.87% is on Ethereum. pic.twitter.com/V30EbK1EJA
— Patrick | Dynamo DeFi (@Dynamo_Patrick) February 6, 2023
As per the tweet, the dominance of the Tron network percentage over Ethereum “has been growing recently” and it could indicate “Tron’s strength in the DeFi space”.
According to crypto Twitter, the network’s growth indicates the stability given by USDT which created a component that became crucial to DeFi. In addition, Tron was not only showing stablecoin dominance over Ethereum but also indicated tremendous gr…
The post 50% of USDT is on Tron, Has Been Growing: Crypto Analyst appeared first on Coin Edition.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or