After-Hours Stock Movers:
Cano Health Inc (NYSE: CANO ) 50% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.51), $0.40 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $766.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $829 million. In addition, management has concluded that there is substantial doubt about the Company's ability to continue as a "going concern" within one year.
Pagaya (NASDAQ: PGY ) 25% HIGHER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $185.69 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.94 million. Pagaya Technologies Ltd. sees Q3 2023 revenue of $190-200 million, versus the consensus of $207.9 million. Pagaya Technologies Ltd. sees FY2023 revenue of $775-825 million, versus the consensus of $803.1 million.
Maxeon Solar Technologies Ltd (NASDAQ: MAXN ) 19% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $348.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $378.23 million. Maxeon sees Q3 revenue of $280-$320 million, versus the consensus of $395.3 million. Maxeion sees FY revenue of $1.25-$1.35 billion, versus the consensus of $1.51 billion.
Arlo Technologies , Inc. (NYSE: ARLO ) 5% LOWER; reported Q2 EPS of $0.06, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $115.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.18 million.
MercadoLibre , Inc. (NASDAQ: MELI ) 3% LOWER; announced today the appointment of Martin de los Santos as its new CFO. The current CFO, Pedro Arnt, will leave his position to pursue new opportunities outside the company.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.