Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPCE ) 17% HIGHER; updated leadership structure to support commercial spaceline operations, which are on track for Q2 2023 as previously announced by the Company. The organizational changes will support the company's core near-term objectives of delivering increased flight frequency and executing on rapid fleet development plans.
Hanesbrands Inc (NYSE: HBI ) 9% HIGHER; expects to report fourth-quarter 2022 net sales slightly above the top end of its outlook range and adjusted operating profit at the midpoint of the range.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC ) 4% HIGHER; reducing its workforce by 14%, or 225 employees.
Ares Capital Corporation (NASDAQ: ARCC ) 3% LOWER; announced that it plans to make a public offering of 9,000,000 shares of its common stock.
RF Industries (NASDAQ: RFIL ) 2% HIGHER; reported Q4 EPS of $0.15, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $23 million versus the consensus estimate of $22.26 million.
ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP ) 1% HIGHER; in Talks to Sell Venezuelan Oil in U.S - WSJ
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.