After-Hours Stock Movers
DBV Technologies (Nasdaq: DBVT) 40% HIGHER; announced that its pivotal Phase 3 trial EPITOPE (EPIT in TOddlers with PEanut Allergy), assessing the safety and efficacy of Viaskin™ Peanut 250 µg for the treatment of peanut-allergic toddlers ages 1 to 3 years, met its primary endpoint.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WTFC ) 5% LOWER; commenced an underwritten public offering of 2,700,000 shares of its common stock.
Smartsheet (NYSE: SMAR ) 5% LOWER; reported Q1 EPS of ($0.18), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $168.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $162.56 million. Smartsheet sees Q2 2023 EPS of ($0.21)-($0.19), versus the consensus of ($0.17). Smartsheet sees Q2 2023 revenue of $180-181 million, versus the consensus of $179.5 million. Smartsheet sees FY2023 EPS of ($0.67)-($0.59), versus the consensus of ($0.66). Smartsheet sees FY2023 revenue of $756-761 million, versus the consensus of $752.6 million.
DocuSign (NASDAQ: DOCU ) 4% HIGHER; announced an expansion of its global strategic partnership with Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT ) to accelerate how people collaborate and come to agreement in the anywhere economy.
Affirm Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AFRM ) 2% LOWER; Wedbush initiates coverage with an Underperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Novavax , Inc. (Nasdaq: NASDAQ: NVAX ) 1% HIGHER; announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee (VRBPAC) voted 21 to 0, with one abstention, to recommend that the FDA grant Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Novavax COVID-19 vaccine (NVX-CoV2373) for individuals aged 18 years and over.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.