Investing.com -- Agilent Technologies reported Monday fiscal fourth quarter results that beat analysts' expectations.
Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE: A ) shares rose 3% in after-hours trade following the report.
The firm reported adjusted EPS of $1.38 on revenue of $1.69 billion. Analysts polled by Investing.com anticipated EPS of $1.35 on revenue of $1.67 billion.
For Q1, adjusted EPS was expected in range of $1.20 to $1.23 on revenue between $1.56 billion and $1.61 billion, that compared with Wall Street estimates for adjusted EPS of $1.35 on revenue of $1.68B.
Looking ahead, the company guided full-year adjusted EPS in a range of $5.44 to $5.55 per share and revenue in the range of $6.71B to $6.81B.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.