Investing.com -- Stocks in focus in premarket trade on Wednesday, May 10th. Please refresh for updates.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB ) stock fell 15% after the holiday rental booking company disappointed with its guidance, forecasting fewer bookings and lower average daily rates in the second quarter versus a year earlier.
Rivian (NASDAQ: RIVN ) stock rose 8.5% after the EV manufacturer beat estimates for quarterly revenue as it sold more higher-priced electric vehicles, and stood by its annual production forecast of 50,000 cars.
Twilio (NYSE: TWLO ) stock fell 18.3% after the cloud service provider forecast weaker than expected second quarter revenue, citing shrinking demand for cloud services.
Virgin Galactic (NYSE: SPCE ) stock fell 3.9% after the space tourism company reported a widening of its loss in the first quarter, adding that it is aiming to fly its first spaceflight in nearly two years later this month.
Livent (NYSE: LTHM ) stock rose 0.1% after Australian lithium miner Allkem agreed to buy the U.S.-based chemical manufacturing firm to create a $10.6 billion firm.
Syneos Health (NASDAQ: SYNH ) stock rose 8.8% after an investment consortium, comprising Elliott Investment Management, Patient Square (NYSE: SQ ) Capital and Veritas Capital, agreed to buy the contract research firm in a deal valued at $7.1 billion.
- Tellurian (NYSE: TELL ) stock rose 0.8% after the liquefied natural gas developer announced it has appointed Barclays' Simon Oxley as chief financial officer, effective June 1.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.