NEW YORK - Altisource Asset Management Corporation (NYSE:AAMC), a firm specializing in mortgage loan and mortgage-backed security management, is confronting a delisting warning from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
The company was notified that it had fallen short of the NYSE's continued listing standards, specifically Sections 1003(a)(i), (ii), and (iii) as of November 30, 2023. In response to this warning, AAMC is preparing to appeal within the stipulated seven-day period.
AAMC's financial health is under scrutiny due to several risk factors outlined in recent SEC filings. Among these are employee costs and ongoing litigation issues related to its Series A Convertible Preferred Stock. The outcome of the appeal and subsequent ruling by the Listings Qualifications Panel will be critical for the company's continued presence on the NYSE.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.