Investing.com -- U.S. futures steadied Friday, as investors digested some key tech earnings ahead of the release of the widely-watched official monthly jobs report.
Here are some of the biggest premarket U.S. stock movers today:
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) stock fell 2.5% after the iPhone maker warned that it was headed for the fourth straight quarter of declining sales as demand continues to slow for its flagship device, especially in developed markets.
Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL ) stock rose 0.4% after the parent of Google said it had slashed its stake in Robinhood (NASDAQ: HOOD ), up 1.1%, by nearly 90%, days after the trading app said it had turned a profit for the first time as a public company.
Airbnb (NASDAQ: ABNB ) stock fell 0.5% after the holiday rental firm indicated softening U.S. domestic demand even after it forecast third-quarter revenue above market estimates.
DraftKings (NASDAQ: DKNG ) stock rose 11.2% after the betting company reported a surprise quarterly profit, and offered up an upbeat full-year sales forecast as new sports-betting customers emerge.
Dropbox (NASDAQ: DBX ) stock rose 4.9% after the file-hosting service beat expectations with strong second-quarter earnings and sales growth.
Fisker (NYSE: FSR ) stock rose 2.2% after the EV manufacturer reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss and first revenue from deliveries of its electric sport utility vehicles, which helped counter an annual production cut.
Tupperware (NYSE: TUP ) stock soared 62.8% after the kitchen storage container maker finalized a debt restructuring deal.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.