Investing.com - Banco Bilbao ADR reported third quarter earnings that beat analysts' expectations on Friday and revenue that fell short of forecasts.
The firm reported earnings per share of €0.16 on revenue of €4.11B. Analysts polled by Investing.com forecast EPS of €0.13 on revenue of €6.52B. .
Banco Bilbao ADR shares gained 1.45% to trade at €2.79 in pre-market trade following the report.
Banco Bilbao ADR follows other major Financial sector earnings this month
On Tuesday, October 13, 2020, JPMorgan reported third quarter EPS of €2.92 on revenue of €29.94B, compared to forecasts of EPS of €2.23 on revenue of €28.22B.
Mastercard earnings missed analyst's expectations on Wednesday, with third quarter EPS of €1.6 on revenue of €3.84B. Investing.com analysts expected EPS of €1.66 on revenue of €3.96B
Stay up-to-date on all of the upcoming earnings reports by visiting Investing.com's earnings calendar
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.