Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway released its 13F for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. Below is a summary:
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI ) lowered from 49,439,781 shares to 14,658,121 shares
CELANESE CORPORATION (CE) lowered from 8,819,016 shares to 5,358,535 shares
Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX ) lowered from 132,407,595 shares to 123,120,120 shares
General Motors (NYSE: GM ) lowered from 40,000,000 shares to 22,000,000 shares
Angelica Corporation (GL) lowered from 6,353,727 shares to 2,515,574 shares
Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMA) lowered from 43,208,291 shares to 20,207,680 shares
Marsh & McLennan (MMC) liquidated
McKesson Corp. (NYSE: MCK ) liquidated
ALLY FINANCIAL, Inc. (ALLY) maintained 29,000,000 share stake
Amazon.com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN ) maintained 10,551,000 share stake
American Express Co (NYSE: AXP ) maintained 151,610,700 share stake
Aon plc (NYSE: AON ) maintained 4,335,000 share stake
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL ) maintained 915,560,382 share stake
Bank of America Corp (NYSE: BAC ) maintained 1,032,852,006 share stake
CHARTER COMM-A (CHTR) maintained 3,828,941 share stake
Citigroup Inc. (NYSE: C ) maintained 55,244,797 share stake
The Coca Cola Company (KO) maintained 400,000,000 share stake
DaVita Inc . (NYSE: DVA ) maintained 36,095,570 share stake
DIAGEO PLC (DEO) maintained 227,750 share stake
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ ) maintained 120,952,818 share stake
Jefferies Group, Inc. (JEF) maintained 433,558 share stake
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ) maintained 327,100 share stake
Kraft Heinz (NASDAQ: KHC ) maintained 325,634,818 share stake
Kroger Co . (NYSE: KR ) maintained 50,000,000 share stake
Liberty Latin America (LILAK) maintained 1,284,020 share stake
Liberty Latin America (LILA) maintained 2,630,792 share stake
Liberty SiriusXM Group (LSXMA) maintained 43,208,291 share stake
LOUISIANA-PACIFIC CORP. (LPX) maintained 7,044,909 share stake
MARKEL CORPORATION (MKL) maintained 471,661 share stake
Mastercard Inc. (NYSE: MA ) maintained 3,986,648 share stake
Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ ) maintained 578,000 share stake
Moody's Corp (NYSE: MCO ) maintained 24,669,778 share stake
Northeast Utilities (NU) maintained 107,118,784 share stake
Premara Financial, Inc. (PARA) maintained 93,730,975 share stake
Procter & Gamble (NYSE: PG ) maintained 315,400 share stake
INTRAWEST RESORTS HOLDINGS, Inc. (SNOW) maintained 6,125,376 share stake
S&P DEP RECEIPTS (SPY (NYSE: SPY )) maintained 39,400 share stake
T-MOBILE US, Inc. (TMUS) maintained 5,242,000 share stake
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS ) maintained 59,400 share stake
VANGUARD S&P 500 ETF (VOO) maintained 43,000 share stake
Verisign Inc . (NASDAQ: VRSN ) maintained 12,815,613 share stake
Visa Inc . (NYSE: V ) maintained 8,297,460 share stake
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.