Binance, one of the world's leading cryptocurrency exchanges, has announced that it will start offering zero-fee trading on several FDUSD trading pairs, including popular cryptocurrencies like BNB and ETH. This move comes as part of a broader initiative to encourage trading activity and provide more value to its users.
Starting from December 8 at 00:00 UTC, traders will be able to engage in fee-free transactions on six FDUSD pairs such as BNB/FDUSD and ETH/FDUSD. This promotional period is set against the backdrop of an evolving crypto market landscape with leading digital currencies showing bullish trends.
Binance also clarified that trades on these selected pairs will not count towards users' VIP tier volume nor will they qualify for Liquidity Provider program benefits during the promotion. The exchange is known for its tiered trading fee discounts based on volume and holding of its native BNB token but has chosen to exclude these trades from such calculations.
Additionally, Binance has implemented a temporary one-hour interest fee waiver on margin loans for various cryptocurrencies, including BTC and ETH. This waiver is part of the exchange's ongoing efforts to integrate FDUSD as a stablecoin substitute and follows their strategy of phasing out BUSD pairings. The waiver will be available until December 18 at 09:00 UTC.
In parallel with these initiatives, Binance is set to enable fee-free transactions for additional spot and margin trading pairs such as XRP/FDUSD starting December 8. This service aims to promote fairness and equal opportunities for all users to enhance their portfolios.
This article was generated with the support of AI and reviewed by an editor. For more information see our T&C.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.