BMW Group South Africa Appoints New General Manager of Group Communications and External Affairs
BMW Group South Africa announced the appointment of Thilosh Moodally to General Manager: Group Communications and External Affairs, effective 1 January 2023.
Moodally, currently the General Manager of Customer and Brand for BMW, has held several key roles over 20 years in BMW Group South Africa. Previously the Head of MINI South Africa, Moodally joined BMW South Africa in 2003 as a Chartered Accountant CA(SA) in the Finance Department at BMW Group Plant Rosslyn. Her experience spans the Finance, Customer Support, and Dealer Development areas within BMW Group South Africa.
Said Moodally upon her appointment: “I have had the privilege of working in a number of areas across the BMW Group South Africa operations, and plan to tap into this experience in my new role. I am honoured to head up the Group Communications and External Affairs portfolio for BMW Group South Africa.”
Moodally succeeds Deena Govender, who will report directly to the CEO of BMW Group South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa, Peter van Binsbergen. During his tenure, Govender charted the course for BMW Group South Africa’s future Corporate Social Responsibility strategy and oversaw key vehicle launches, such as the BMW iX and i4.
“Thilosh’s experience and knowledge of BMW Group South Africa run deep. Combined with the passion she demonstrated in her most recent position, heading up the Customer and Brand portfolio for BMW, it forms a solid foundation for her continued growth. My management board and I wish Thilosh every success in her new role,” van Binsbergen concluded.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.
Drop an image here or Supported formats: *.jpg, *.png, *.gif up to 5mb
Drop an image here or