May 27 (Reuters) - Advtech Ltd ADHJ.J :
* VOLUNTARY BUSINESS UPDATE AND FEEDBACK FROM THE BOARD MEETING RESULTING IN AMENDMENT TO SPECIAL RESOLUTION 1
* COLLECTIONS WERE CIRCA 20% LOWER IN APRIL COMPARED TO SAME MONTH LAST YEAR
* MONTH-TO-DATE COLLECTIONS FOR MAY ARE 10% BELOW SAME MONTH LAST YEAR
* DECIDED NOT TO DECLARE A FINAL DIVIDEND FOR FINANCIAL YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019 OR TO UNDERTAKE A SHARE BUYBACK
* DO NOT CONSIDER THAT DECLARING AN INTERIM DIVIDEND FOR 2020 WOULD BE APPROPRIATE DUE TO LACK OF CLARITY ON ECONOMIC OUTLOOK
* RESOLVED THAT FEES PAYABLE TO NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE ADJUSTED FOR PERIOD JULY 2020 TO JUNE 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.