March 23 (Reuters) - Advtech Ltd ADHJ.J :
* JSE: ADH - RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2019
* ADVTECH LTD - HAS DECIDED TO DEFER DECISION REGARDING A DIVIDEND DECLARATION
* ADVTECH LTD - FY HEPS INCREASED BY 20% TO 86.0 CENTS PER SHARE
* ADVTECH LTD - FY NORMALISED EARNINGS PER SHARE UP 8% TO 85.2 CENTS PER SHARE, FROM RESTATED 79.0 CENTS PER SHARE IN PRIOR CORRESPONDING PERIOD
* ADVTECH LTD - FY REVENUE INCREASED BY 16% TO R5 108 MILLION
* ADVTECH LTD - FY BOARD WILL CONSIDER A DIVIDEND PAYMENT AT NEXT BOARD MEETING TO BE HELD IN MAY 2020
* ADVTECH LTD - FY DIVIDEND FOR YEAR REMAINING AT 15.0 CENTS (2018: 30.0 CENTS) PER SHARE.
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.