Feb 23 (Reuters) - African Rainbow Capital Investments Ltd AILJ.J :
* JSE: AIL - NEW INVESTORS IN TYMEBANK SOUTH AFRICA AND TYME GLOBAL
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS-CONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INTRODUCED NEW SHAREHOLDERS IN TYMEBANK SOUTH AFRICA, TYME GLOBAL
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - COMBINED CAPITAL RAISE AMOUNTS TO APPROXIMATELY R1.6 BILLION (US$110 MILLION)
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - TWO TRANCHES WITH TRANCHE 1 AMOUNTING TO US$ 80 MILLION AND TRANCHE 2 AMOUNTING TO US$ 30 MILLION
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - NEW INVESTORS IN TYME ARE APIS GROWTH FUND II AND JG SUMMIT HOLDINGS
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - TYMEBANK CONTINUES TO ONBOARD AN AVERAGE OF 110,000 NEW CUSTOMERS PER MONTH
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS - APIS HAVING 14.9% SHAREHOLDING AND JG SUMMIT HAVING A 5.13% SHAREHOLDING IN TYME, POST CONCLUSION OF TRANCHE 1
* AFRICAN RAINBOW CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD - TYMEBANK WILL REACH 3 MILLION CUSTOMER MILESTONE IN MARCH 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.