May 27 (Reuters) - Alexander Forbes Group Holdings Ltd AFHJ.J :
* JSE: AFH - TRADING STATEMENT FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2020
* ALEXANDER FORBES - IMPACT OF COVID-19 DURING FINAL QUARTER, ITS EXPECTED FURTHER CONSEQUENCES ON ECONOMY WILL IMPEDE OUR ORIGINAL GROWTH AND COST TARGETS
* ALEXANDER FORBES GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - DECIDED TO WRITE OFF GOODWILL AMOUNTING TO R1 145 MILLION AND IMPAIR RELATED INTANGIBLE ASSETS OF R47 MILLION
* ALEXANDER FORBES GROUP - BOARD DECIDED TO WRITE OFF GOODWILL AMOUNTING TO R1 145 MILLION AND IMPAIR RELATED INTANGIBLE ASSETS OF R47 MILLION
* ALEXANDER FORBES - PROFIT FROM OPERATIONS BEFORE NON-TRADING AND CAPITAL ITEMS FOR CURRENT PERIOD GROWTH IS EXPECTED TO REMAIN IN LINE WITH PRIOR YEAR
* ALEXANDER FORBES - FY PROFIT FROM OPERATIONS BEFORE NON-TRADING AND CAPITAL ITEMS EXPECTED BETWEEN R731 MILLION AND R784 MILLION
* ALEXANDER FORBES GROUP HOLDINGS LTD - FY TOTAL OPERATION HEADLINE EARNINGS PER SHARE EXPECTED BETWEEN 34.0-37.1 CENTS
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.