* Anglo American plc - demerger of South Africa thermal coal operations
* Anglo American - announces demerger of its thermal coal operations in South Africa, subject to approval of anglo American's shareholders on 5 may 2021.
* Anglo American - separation will be implemented through transfer of Anglo American's thermal coal operations in South Africa to a new holding co
* Anglo American - separation will be implemented via demerger of Thungela shares to co's shareholders & primary listing of Thungela's shares on JSE
* Anglo American - in order for proposed demerger to be implemented, Anglo American shareholder approval will be sought
* Anglo American - if it is approved, it is expected that demerger would be effective on 4 June 2021
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.