Feb 2 (Reuters) - Ascendis Health Ltd ASCJ.J :
* JSE: ASC - MARKET UPDATE
* ASCENDIS HEALTH - BENEFITED FROM A LARGELY COVID-19-DEFENSIVE PORTFOLIO WITH STRONG OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE IN EUROPEAN AND SOUTH AFRICAN BASED UNITS
* ASCENDIS HEALTH LTD - AGGREGATE GROWTH IN HY REVENUE OF BETWEEN 29% AND 35% REFLECTING AN EXPECTED REVENUE RANGE OF BETWEEN R3 865 MILLION AND R4 063 MILLION
* ASCENDIS HEALTH LTD - BOARD IS ACTIVELY ENGAGING WITH BLANTYRE AND L1 HEALTH ON HOW BEST TO IMPLEMENT GROUP RECAPITALISATION
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.