* JSE: BAW - BAWP - PRE-CLOSE TRADING UPDATE FOR THE PERIOD UP TO 28 FEBRUARY 2021
* BARLOWORLD - GROUP'S TRADING RESULTS ARE PLEASING WHEN COMPARED TO SAME TRADING PERIOD IN PRIOR YEAR
* BARLOWORLD - WHILST TRADING CONDITIONS REMAIN AFFECTED BY COVID-19, BARLOWORLD'S BUSINESSES HAVE ADJUSTED TO NEW OPERATING CONDITIONS.
* BARLOWORLD - GROUP HAS MADE GOOD PROGRESS IN ALL AREAS OF STRATEGY TO SUSTAINABLY DOUBLE ITS INTRINSIC VALUE EVERY FOUR YEARS
* BARLOWORLD - EQUIPMENT SOUTHERN AFRICA'S TOTAL REVENUE WAS DOWN 4.9% FOR FIVE MONTHS TO 28 FEBRUARY 2021 COMPARED TO PRIOR YEAR
* BARLOWORLD - GROUP'S SHORT-TERM PRIORITIES WILL BE ON INTEGRATION AND EXTRACTING VALUE FROM OUR RECENT ACQUISITIONS OF EQUIPMENT MONGOLIA AND INGRAIN
* BARLOWORLD - GROUP IS MINDFUL OF CAPITAL ALLOCATION AS PART OF ITS OVERALL STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
* BARLOWORLD - BOARD WILL BE CONSIDERING RESUMPTION OF DIVIDEND AND CAPITAL REDUCTION AT MAY BOARD MEETING.
* BARLOWORLD - TOTAL EQUIPMENT FIRM BACK ORDER REMAINS STRONG AND AMOUNTED TO R2.2 BILLION AT END OF FEBRUARY 2021
* BARLOWORLD SAYS HY-END GROUP'S NET DEBT POSITION (EXCLUDING IFRS 16) HAS INCREASED TO R6.8 BILLION (R2.6 BILLION AT SEPTEMBER 2020)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.