May 12 (Reuters) - Brait SE BATJ.J :
* BRAIT SE - VIRGIN ACTIVE UK BUSINESS RESTRUCTURING SANCTIONED BY THE ENGLISH COURT
* BRAIT SE - ON 12 MAY 2021, ENGLISH COURT SANCTIONED VIRGIN ACTIVE EUROPE RESTRUCTURING PLAN
* BRAIT SE - VIRGIN ENTERPRISES LIMITED HAS AGREED TO ROYALTY SUPPORT IN FORM OF WAIVERS AND DEFERRALS TOTALLING APPROXIMATELY GBP24 MILLION
* BRAIT SE - POST-IMPLEMENTATION FACILITY TO BE ADVANCED TO VIRGIN ACTIVE IMMEDIATELY TO FACILITATE IMPLEMENTATION OF RESTRUCTURING PLAN, RECAPITALISE
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.