March 11 (Reuters) - Brait SE BATJ.J :
* JSE: BAT (LON: BATS ) - UPDATE ON RESTRUCTURING OF VIRGIN ACTIVE UK BUSINESS
* BRAIT SE - VIRGIN ACTIVE EUROPE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANTLY ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY ONGOING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
* BRAIT SE - RESTRUCTURING PLAN PRINCIPALLY CONCERNS VIRGIN ACTIVE UK, HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE AN INDIRECT BENEFIT TO ITALIAN AND ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESSES
* BRAIT SE - PURPOSE OF RESTRUCTURING PLAN IS TO RESTORE VIRGIN ACTIVE UK TO FINANCIAL STABILITY
* BRAIT SE - RESTRUCTURING PLAN WILL INVOLVE: SHAREHOLDERS OF VIRGIN ACTIVE PROVIDING ADDITIONAL LIQUIDITY THROUGH SHAREHOLDER FUNDING OF GBP45 MILLION
* BRAIT SE - VARIOUS VIRGIN ACTIVE GROUP COMPANIES HAVE ENTERED INTO A SUPPORT AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN OF STAKEHOLDERS
* BRAIT SE - RESTRUCTURING PLAN INVOLVE EXISTING LENDERS AGREEING TO AMEND AND EXTEND TERMS OF EXISTING SENIOR DEBT FACILITIES OF VIRGIN ACTIVE EUROPE
* BRAIT SE - NEW GBP45 MILLION SHAREHOLDER FUNDING INJECTION FROM SHAREHOLDERS OF VIRGIN ACTIVE WILL BE PROVIDED IN TWO TRANCHES
* BRAIT SE - VASA BUSINESS IS NOT DIRECTLY IMPACTED BY RESTRUCTURING PLAN
* BRAIT SE - VIRGIN ACTIVE UK INTENDS TO APPLY TO ENGLISH COURT FOR PERMISSION TO CONVENE CREDITOR MEETINGS AT CONVENING HEARING, SCHEDULED FOR 25 MARCH
* BRAIT SE - IF RESTRUCTURING PLAN IS APPROVED AT THESE MEETINGS, SUBSEQUENT SANCTION HEARING, IS EXPECTED TO BE HELD ON OR AROUND 23 APRIL
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.