Feb 22 (Reuters) - Conduit Capital Ltd CNDJ.J :
* CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED UNAUDITED RESULTS FOR THE SIX MONTHS ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2020
* TURNAROUND IN PERFORMANCE OF CONDUIT IS PLEASING AND HAS CONTINUED INTO NEW FINANCIAL YEAR.
* HY HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE 8.4 CENTS
* REMAIN CAUTIOUS ON THE MEDIUM-TO-LONG-TERM EFFECTS OF LOCKDOWNS ON THE ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
* IN LINE WITH GROUP'S STRATEGY, BOARD HAS NOT RECOMMENDED ANY DIVIDEND PAYMENT TO ORDINARY SHAREHOLDERS (2019: NIL)
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.