June 5 (Reuters) - Deneb Investments Ltd DNBJ.J :
* JSE: DNB - REVIEWED CONDENSED CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2020
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD - FY HEADLINE PROFIT FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS INCREASED BY 129% TO R55 MILLION
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD - FY REVENUE FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS DECREASED BY 3% TO R2 872 MILLION
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD - FY NET ASSET VALUE PER SHARE DECREASED BY 10% TO 337 CENTS PER SHARE
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD -FY HEADLINE LOSS PER SHARE INCREASED BY 100% TO 8.92 CENTS PER SHARE
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD - NO DIVIDEND WAS DECLARED (3 CENTS PER ORDINARY SHARE IN PRIOR CORRESPONDING PERIOD).
* DENEB INVESTMENTS LTD - NO DIVIDEND WAS DECLARED
Add Chart to Comment
We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind:
- Enrich the conversation
- Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
- Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
- Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
- NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
- Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
- Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
- Only English comments will be allowed.
Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.